Pivoting your Aerospace Business is More Important than Ever
Passenger air traffic is down, COVID-19 has impacted our ability to work, ordering cycles have tapered off, what do you do? Join us July 29th for Pivoting Your Aerospace Business virtual event to learn strategies that you can incorporate to make it through these times. This interactive event will feature captivating industry speakers and opportunities for you to share what is working in your company. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to strengthen your company during these times.
- Adjusting your company vision and its implementation for the present circumstances
- What the OEMs and Tier 1s need from the supplier base
- Altering your sales and marketing approach for current conditions
- Crafting strategies to understand a customer pain points and solving them
- Shifting purchasing focus from low cost to on-time delivery and long-term sustainability
- Planning for long supplier lead-times, upfront customers discussions and alternative solutions
- How to survive the cashflow crunch
- Leveraging down time to catapult you when things improve
- Maximizing your employees through engagement practices and first-class communication
You will walk away with knowledge to adjust your strategies and help pivot your aerospace business to overcome current business challenges. These changes will become the new baseline for your company in the future.
|Event Date||Sunday, February 28, 2021 12:00 pm|
|Event End Date||Sunday, February 28, 2021 1:00 pm|
|Cost||Members $50 / Non-members $75|